Our Inventory Management Services
Supply Today can review your process and identify exactly where it’s failing you. Just as importantly, we can show you how to fix it and how much money you’ll save by doing so. (We can even fix it for you!)
An inventory management reviews cover a multitude of areas, including:
- What is the true cost of inventory holding?
- How much money could you add to the bottom line with good inventory management?
- How do you reduce your exposure to obsolete and excess inventory?
- How much are back orders costing you in lost sales and customer perception?
- What are customer service levels – can you afford good customer service?
- What safety stock levels do you need to keep?
- What are the elements of inventory?
No matter what your company size or industry segment – small or mid-sized or complex blue chip enterprise – an Inventory Consultant can dramatically improve your inventory management processes.
With more than 30 years’ experience in inventory management and inventory stock control, we can transform your inventory management from business burden into business backbone.